- Have breakfast at the St. John’s United Church,
- Take your canoe up the river to Lock 4,
- Be back at Highway 2 at 11 a.m to see the Giant Puppets, built by community members, walk the Parade,
- Sing your heart out at the Flag Raising Ceremony at noon
- Go for an art making experience,
- Shop for some beautiful art work by local artists,
- Have a look at the old firetrucks,
- Get your face painted,
- Walk over to the Vegetorium to be part of the strawberry baking contest,
- Come back to the Snow Community Centre and relax with some great food in front of the Gazebo, listening to live music.
The Event Schedule for the three Canal Days is now available. Detailed information on all the events will be up soon as well. You can start to plan your July 1 and it could look like this:
Canal Days Committee
The Fall River Canal Days Committee is glad to share with you the Canal Days News.